ARE YOU DREAMING OF THE PERFECT ARCHITECTURAL PROJECT BUT FEELING OVERWHELMED BY THE DETAILS?
Look no further! At McCullum Ashby Architects, we’re not just architects, we can also project manage your development too.
Over the past 20 years, McCullum Ashby has been the lead consultant on hundreds of projects of varying sizes and complexities. This experience leading projects has provided us with a wealth of knowledge of how best to navigate the various challenges that projects throw at you through the different stages of your project including design, documentation, regulatory approval and construction procurement.
WHAT DO WE OFFER?
- Seamless Project Management: From concept to completion, we handle it all and are your single point of contact saving you time and effort. Sometimes there can be as over a dozen consultants on a project, let us manage them for you.
- Strategic Advice: We provide advice on the various available paths to regulatory approval. Often there are multiple paths available, each with their own risk and time burdens. Did you know there are 9 different planning approval pathways?
- Knowledge: Access to our network of locally experienced consultants some of whom we have worked with for over 20 years. In addition, we have considerable experience working with local Councils and a good understanding on what is and is not likely to obtain regulatory approval. We also have a close-knit network of residential and commercial builders that may be able to assist with building your project.
- Time and Budget Control: Regular reporting to keep your project on time and aware of the project budget.
- Stress-Free Experience: Enjoy peace of mind while we bring your vision to life.
WHAT STAGES OF THE PROJECT DO WE SUPPORT?
In short, we can support all stage of your project from inception to completion.
- Feasibility Studies: Together with our team of consultants, we can coordinate early-stage feasibility of your project to ensure that the opportunities and constraints of your project are known from the outset mitigating the inherent project risk. Where the project is work on a listed heritage property, a sketch design for alterations to a existing building or subdivision of acreage, we can assist.
- Lodgement for Regulatory Approvals: We have considerable experience managing and lodging the submission of Development Applications, Complying Development Certificates, Construction Certificates and Occupations certificates. If you ever find yourself with a Notice of Intention to Issue an Order, we can also assist you with the process to apply for a Building Information Certificate for buildings or structures erected without approval.
- Construction Tendering: Tendering to multiple builders for the head building contract can be a complex and time-consuming task, especially when you want to ensure all tenderers are including the complete and comparable scope of works. We can assist you to call and manage the tendering for construction of your project. We also provide you a detailed analysis of the tender so that you can easily understand the experience, inclusions and exclusions and costs for each tenderer.
- Contract Administration: We can provide assistance during the construction works in the administration of the building contact. This includes regular site visit to check the works are being built in accordance with the contact documents, assessing progress claims and variations, undertaking defects inspection and completion as well as managing the various RFIs or requests for information that the builder may raise. We have significant experience working with both owners and builders under both lump sum and cost-plus contracts.
Give us a call today to discuss how we can assist with one or all of the stages of your project.
Whether your project is residential or commercial a land subdivision, let’s turn your dream project into reality together!