This is an un-published page purely used for hierarchy.
3 Graham Ave Pymble 5 storey residential flat building 35 Fox Valley Rd Wahroonga ABIC-SW 2008 building contract Architects Ku-ring-gai Council Architects North Shore Archival Reports AS 3959 – 2009 Construction of buildings in bushfire-prone areas Bowling Club City Of Sydney Council City of Sydney Heritage DCP Conservation Area Contemporary Architect Designed Homes development in the vicinity of heritage items Development Site Dual Occupancy Heritage Branch of the Office of Environment and Heritage Heritage Council of NSW Heritage Item Hornsby Council Hornsby Shire Housing Strategy images Ku-Ring-gai Council Ku-ring-gai Local Environmental Plan (Local Centres) 2012 (LEP) Ku-Ring-Gai Municipal Council layout Lindfield Architect Local Environmental Plan (LEP) 194 Mccullum Ashby Architects merry christmas Multi-residential Multi-Unit Housing Natalie Rosin North Shore Architects NSW Heritage Branch Photographic Survey Planning for Bushfire Protection 200 State Environmental Planning Policy (Affordable Rental Housing) 2009 State Environmental Planning Policy (Housing for Seniors or People with a Disability) 2004 State Environmental Planning Policy (SEPP) no. 65 – Design Quality of Residential Flat Development Thornleigh Torrens Title Subdivision Townhouses Wahroonga Architect website
- The Taiwan Pavilion at the 2021 Venice Biennale Unpacks the Impact of Migration
- Courtyard House at Mungo Brush / CHROFI
- Armenian Pavilion at the 2021 Venice Biennale Highlights the Diasporic Communities
- Building Slovenia: New Housing Projects Rethinking Rural Life
- Henderson Cifi Tiandi / Ateliers Jean Nouvel
- Studio One Eleven and Adjaye Associates Transform Downtown LA Industrial Site